Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Thank you to everyone who visited and had a look at my work. Those of you that followed my blog will know that at the beginning of the month I set out a target/goal for myself. I wanted to complete one postcard size painting a day for the entire month of April. Regular followers will know that I didn't quite reach my goal but I did manage to complete 11 paintings, which is better than none, right?
I will try and increase this number this month, after a couple days off. I was thinking of running with a theme this month and I thought black and white paintings would be nice, but I'm still not to sure about this. I guess you all going to have to wait and see.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Farhan said...

Thank you Maxine for reviewing my blog , i appreciate your comments.
Regards

Farhan

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Johnymepeino said...

I had been visiting and posting about your blog during the last month

Where am I?

:D

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger DaisyBlu said...

Gracias, I really appreciate your in interest in my blog.

I visited your blog, Johnymepeino and although I can't really understand it, I did enjoy it.

Hope to see more of you in the coming months.

(",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home